Feeling the effects of getting older, Paul has decided to take the step of getting his eyes cut open with lasers so he no longer needs glasses. He is (as anyone would be) slightly nervous about the whole thing, even though Dave had a similar procedure performed years before it was deemed “safe” by the medical community. Even with the disturbing and perverted side-effects, he still claims it was worth it. So, the show:
- Sony gets hax0red, execs are targeted
- Grandma killed the Internet
- Tim is arcade stick crazy (again)
- Nvidia is allowing SLI on AMD chips again
- Minecraft has made more money than some small countries
- Crysis 2′s consolization is more dire than we first thought
- VIEWER MAIL!